View Single Post
ruhar

Old October 17th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
I think the biggest problem with 3PP content is Rob had a vision of how RW would be used.
I think you're right and Rob's idea also went against what was constantly said during the testing and after the release. How many times has someone posted some sort of question about the layout and what should go where? And the answers have always been examples of what someone did then followed with "but do what works for you." This thread proves that with someone saying how they use it and what doesn't work for them then someone else saying that feature does work for them and how they use it. RW is a tool that is flexible enough to work for everyone in whatever manner they want and need it to work.

I think Maidhc O Casain has the right idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
I've wondered often why the Content Market has been closed to third-party submissions. The stated reason is basically "quality control," but it seems to me like that could be handled with a simple statement to the effect that material not developed by LoneWolf is not guaranteed to have the same publication standards as material that is developed by LoneWolf. Nor the same formatting practices.
Post a statement like this and use the required proof that the original PDF has been purchased and allow us to share our works with each other. You could even charge a small maintenance fee for each realm initially "purchased" to offset the cost of maintaining the CM.

At least give it a try.
ruhar is offline   #13 Reply With Quote