View Single Post
Monteparnas

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Gestalt has been a hot topic for years. Anything you can add in that regard I'm sure would be greatly appreciated.

As for the Blackspawn, I'm sure we can help you out with that. Feel free to ask questions, or if you're completely stuck, zip the file and attach it here. If it's too large, let me know and I'll get you my email address.
It is not too large, but I'll try to also explain here all my problems with the Blackspawn.

First of all, I don't know where I would create the Things to add in the Special Abilities section of the Race, so for now everything I can do is to select Things that exist already.

It have a +1d6 Acid damage on the Bite attack and +5' reach on Tail Slap. By seeing how the Fire Elemental handles this I think I would have to add both observations as self-explaining specials, but I did'n saw nothing like already in the list.

Web and Acid Spit work a little differently to it. I copied the Bebilith Web for now, but I don't know where to set its daily charges and it have different range and Hit Points. Its Acid Spit is a ranged touch attack and instead of fixed damage roll it causes (1/2 HD * 1d6) Acid, and I don't know how to code that even when I find how to create Special Abilities for the race.

Get me your e-mail if you think that would help, the file isn't big but my browser isn't attaching it either.
Monteparnas is offline   #1108 Reply With Quote