View Single Post
Bloodwolf

Old September 22nd, 2020, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Changes were made a while back to put spell-like abilities in the spells tab. They need Usage tags to make sure they appear there.
Ok. I'll have to look at other monsters that have spell-like abilities because they aren't showing for dragons. Example, an adult blue should have ventriloquism 3/day but nothing shows. I'll look and see what I can find.

(Edit: I looked at an Imp and suggestion doesn't show either. So I'm thinking that I have something not set correctly.)

Quote:
There's a script in the Skeleton template in MM1 that shows how to remove specials. I would start there. Not sure how to handle exceptional, though. Off-hand, I'm not even sure what that means. (Edit: Do you mean extraordinary? If so, those abilities have tags and can be excluded in the script that removes abilities.)
Sorry, yes I meant extraordinary. In Draconomicon they call them exceptional and note examples like immunities or blindsense.

Quote:
Adding bonus HP is easy. Add the value of herofield tHitDice to herofield tHP.
Be nice if I remembered that. Oops. I'll see what I can do. Should be a fairly short script to write.

Quote:
REMINDER: You can see all herofields from the Develop menu (Develop --> Floating Info Windows --> Show Hero Fields)
And another thing that I forgot. Been to long since I did any of this.

Last edited by Bloodwolf; September 22nd, 2020 at 04:42 PM.
Bloodwolf is offline   #992 Reply With Quote