View Single Post
Grog

Old July 15th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I would have expected the authors of the prestige class to handle the situation of what happens if you exceed 10 total levels. They ought to have told you how to extend the progression.
Thanks again for the quick reply. Your support is awesome. My interpretation of the class is the spell casting progression should stop at 10th but the CL for effects, size, damage, etc. should continue to grow. Who knows what the intent was? lol

So, the progression ends at 10 but they may cast a fireball with 20th level effect if they were 10th in base class and 10th in prestige class. I'll just stick with my appended level progression with 10-19 being the same as it is working. Honestly, I may fix the character to be more believable. Having a spell class level where you don't gain any new spells or spells per day is really lame. I cannot imagine taking that level as a PC. (but I'm kind of a munchkin....)

I'll save your bit of code for future reference. I can think of other instances where that may be useful.

This is fun to work on nonetheless. It is nice to have a fully populated character sheet for the big-baddy NPC. Now I hope the players have the sense to not fight this guy.
Grog is offline   #6 Reply With Quote