View Single Post
tenro

Old September 9th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So your two-weapon fighting with a greatsword a a "armament shield bash". HL is giving the main hand a -4 penalty and the off-hand a -8 penalty which matches exactly to the two-weapon fighting rules.

Your using a greatsword in your primary hand and light weapon (ie armament shield bash) in your off hands. This is from the Warder class. The values are looking right to me.

I am not expert with some of these 3PP classes is there an ability or something that you have that should be lowering the TWF penalties?

In addition I checked and you can use the adjustment "Configurable: Table One" to give yourself more maneuvers. Just pick the Maneuver "tab" from the drop down. To allow more stances use the "Configurable: Table Two" adjustment instead.
Thanks for the info. Unless I am mistaken with Warder, it should not be considered two-weapon fighting. Basically Armament Shield Bash lets you use the sword for maneuvers (from Iron Tortoise) that require a shield bash, so it lets you use the sword for that requirement, and you do damage as if you were using a light shield when doing so. It doesn't allow (to my knowledge) a two-weapon attack using the real weapon and then the real weapon again as a pretend shield for a 2WF shield bash.

Maybe TheIronGolem could shed some light on it, i figure since TIG coded this part that they know the actual rules better than I as well.

Is there an option somewhere that I could choose that would show (in the cases of all characters or other characters who might be two-weapon fighting) the option to display all attack modes? For instance, a 2WF ranger showing his 2WF-ing a shortsword and a dagger, and ALSO displaying (at a different bonus) the shortsword attack by itself (for cases in which he only gets one attack vice a full attack?
tenro is offline   #501 Reply With Quote