View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old January 10th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadPhoenix View Post
When I select divine petitioner as a drawback it does not give me either aligned protection or aligned combatant as a drawback. It does not allow me to select them manually either.
Thanks, I will look into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadPhoenix View Post
According to Adam in an email I received, if I have a mid or low caster they should get 1 Spell Point if their CAM is 0 (say a 10 intelligence although I don't know why you'd actually do that) but (for example) 3 Spell points if their CAM was 3 (with say a 16 INT). The program calculates it at 4. The mid caster would not receive 4 until 2nd level and the Low Caster would not receive 4 until 4th level.
This I do not understand. Like Ualaa says, SoP is pretty clear that the base spell-point calculation is [CAM + levels in spherecasting classes], feats and class features notwithstanding. Caster level has no direct impact on the size of your spell pool as far as I know. Could you forward that email conversation to "dropdeadstudios dot herolab at gmail dot com" please? I suspect there's a confusion between "caster level" and "levels in spherecasting classes" happening somewhere.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; January 10th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #229 Reply With Quote