View Single Post
Death_Jester

Old August 31st, 2012, 05:45 AM
I understand the sentiment. My question was more about what information Herolab has received that isn't "officially" in print anywhere else. Using rules corrections and/or clarifications that aren't known to the general gaming community causes unnecessary confusion for people trying to use Herolab. The program should probably be kept current with the published books, FAQ, and Errata unless the Herolab team wants to keep a running thread or help document in the program with all the changes that have been implemented. Especially with changes that are "invisible" like not applying certain bonuses, as people will probably assume it is a bug. The more divergent the program is with the in-print rules, the harder it is to use in the wider gaming community without issue. Not a criticism really, more like a request for added functionality. Keeping Herolab users current with what rules the Herolab team is going off of only makes sense.

If this exists somewhere, that's awesome. I'd just need a point in the right direction.
Death_Jester is offline   #5 Reply With Quote