View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 29th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Lee View Post
Actually, my debit card is a Visa card... they just don't like international transactions, peroid ^^; It's pretty standard here - you involve an overseas bank, you get a fat processing fee. Some are bigger than others, but I don't know any bank here that doesn't have them.
Here in the States, there is a massive difference between a Visa *debit* card and a Visa *credit* card. The rules for debit cards are dramatically different, as are the fee structures. It's quite possible (I'd say probable) that similar huge differences exist between the two in Oz. So you might ask a friend that has a *credit* card (*not* a debit card) whether he/she incurs the same sort of fees. Hopefully, the fees will be comparatively small, which might make the entire process much easier than having someone do it for you here in the States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Lee View Post
Anyway, thanks for your reply < Looks like having somebody else buy for me is really my only choice. Just to make sure I understand correctly - to purchase data sets or additional licenses at a later date, I'd have to give my intermediary access to my Hero Lab account details, because you can't gift add-ons once the initial license has been transferred?
That's correct. Any purchases associated with your license will first require that the purchaser log into your account to select the additional game systems, add-ons, and extra licenses that are to be bought. Logging into your account will require a license number and the email address you associate with it.
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote