View Single Post
Fox Lee

Old September 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM
So, um... I've been trying out Hero Lab's demo for a week or so (ENWorld referred me), and the last thing I want to do is have to move back to that nasty pile of Silverlight that WotC calls their character builder. However, you've made it really very hard for me to buy the product! ^^;

I'm from Australia, you see, and charges to my debit card from international entities incur a $15 handling fee. Don't get me wrong, this product is excellent, and I want to buy it. But on my budget $30 is something I have to consider carefully - $45 is just too much. And then additional licenses for my other computers will then be $25 each :\ Normally I rely on Paypal to get around this, but that's a no-go for you guys. This is very frustrating - I really want to give you my money >3>;

Phsyical retailers are out; none of them is even in my state, and the only one in Australia that has a valid website (Milsims) doesn't seem to have Hero Lab listed.

At this stage, all I can think of is to corral one of my American friends and send them money with Paypal, so they can buy HL for me as a gift. That should work, right? ^^;

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
Invincible Ink - Original indie tabletop games on demand
The Square Fireball - Where it's 4th Edition Forever
Skies of Escarnum - Inclusive anime-flavoured 4e campaign world
HeroLab 4e patch contributor
Fox Lee is offline   #1 Reply With Quote