View Single Post
Dragon5e

Old May 13th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Ok I'd been working on how to add monk movement to special movements. I think I got the gist now. What do you think of this one?
Speed, Special Bonus
Select this adjustment to modify one of the character's special movement rates, such as flight or swimming. Put the desired bonus in Duration and it will add to it. You can even add in a burrow of 10 and bonus of 5 in duration and it will set the speed and add the bonus to it. With racial values just set duration directly to speed + bonus. Example racial flight 50? Duration 60

Add in pDuration tag 0 to this and this eval script

~if nothing's been chosen yet, there's nothing we can do
doneif (field[pChosen].ischosen = 0)

~ If we're not enabled, get out now
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

~ Apply the speed

~ field[pAdjust].value
field[pChosen].chosen.field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value + field[pDuration].text

Simple and I don't think I can improve on it. Got the idea from looking at elemental weapon, custom dmg and said why don't I use that pDuration value? There's one small niggle here. Those custom swim and climb set by Mariner and 2 Roving adjustments? I cannot seem to affect those. Oh well I'm done all. Thank for reading this far. I hope you can find a use for inputting a number into duration and making use of it.
Dragon5e is offline   #4 Reply With Quote