View Single Post
joe2chillo

Old November 11th, 2019, 05:30 AM
Anyone working on the new UA Class Variants? I have been messing with it and got a working version of the Ranger (not the beastmaster options yet) and the Sorcerer. I had to create them as new classes similar to the revised ranger, which was a real pain since you can't tag stuff in the SRD I had to make copies of a lot of stuff and include it in my new file. For the Ranger I tried to make it so each variant feature was a choice between the original feature and the new feature but you can only do up to 5 custom abilities like that in HLC so the Fade Away/Hide in plain sight options I just had to make 1 feature that simply says "Choose one of the following" but you will see both descriptions on your character sheet. I added the fighting styles as well but I don't know how to do eval scripts so not sure how to add the bonuses for the thrown or unarmed fighting. The druid cantrips work though!

Curious if anyone else is doing this too and how, and if it will be part of a future com pack update.
joe2chillo is offline   #744 Reply With Quote