View Single Post
Thunder

Old April 5th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
But the fact that you didn't do any research into what you where buying is NOT the fault of Lone Wolf.
I did the research - here is a direct copy and paste from the Hero Lab Buy page:

"Importantly, the SRD differs from the rules presented in the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon’s Master’s Guide, and Monster Manual. It omits certain options that appear in the full rulebooks (e.g. certain spells, feats, etc.), so those options can’t be included in Hero Lab. Thankfully the free D&D 5E Community Pack provides all the missing pieces that you’re looking for. (Get it today!)"

It clearly says "all" the missing pieces are within the Community Pack. I did the research and I would suggest the stretch in the truth IS the fault of Lone Wolf.

I didn't come here to start a fight, I was expressing my disappointment with the lack of "all" that is promised on the buy page. I have no doubt that you folks working on the Community Pack are working diligently to populate all the placeholders. You have my admiration for what is obviously a labour of love and I appreciate your contribution to the hobby.

I also think that the lack of Downtime Days, Factions, and AP counters shows this software is "lacking" certain important elements of play for the D&D 5th Edition. Sure, those elements are likely going to be added eventually, but paying for a premium software package should come with those basic elements already in place.

Peace
Thunder is offline   #10 Reply With Quote