View Single Post
Paragon

Old July 15th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I've gotten an odd result, CC: somehow, importing the SPC2 file seems to have managed, weirdly, to break something in my Broken Earth file. I can't figure out why, but it clearly came from the import, as I'd opened HL and the SW section right before to get quick and dirty access to the data directory, and it loaded fine. Now I'm getting this:

"The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'edgBEPsiKn' - Condition phase/priority (Initialize/2100) for bootstrap thing 'wpBEPsiBla' occurs after earliest rule/script (Initialize/2000)
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link."

That's the PsiKnight edge and the PsiBlade it makes available to the character. Did you do anything to the basic code in SPC2 that would have caused that? If so, it'd be easier to know what I need to do with the timing on that, so I can get in and fix it.
Paragon is offline   #9