View Single Post
Vargr

Old January 28th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrant2K View Post
Thanks for the quick response!

I understand about using the Players License, but I am also doing the whole campaign building thing. The reveal snippets is a side use I see being useful at our table, along with the maps and Fog of War.

I must not be doing it right. I check the title (big button) to reveal the subject, the click the little snippet buttons, but going to Player View shows nothing. CLicking on the little tv icons on the top-right corner changes nothing.

Seems I have to first reveal the item, go to Player View, click Show More Content button, re-select what I just selected, then a pop=out window with that info appears.

Each individual subject appears in it's own window (on top of the last one) that requires moving and resizing. Is that the intent?

(talking myself through this)

After a Subject window is enabled in Player View, revealing snippets in that subject automatically reveal it in the player view.
I use this (having to sort'o re-reveal the topic again on the player view) to turn on and off what we are talking about. Maybe a map, then they start talking about the lord of the land and I switch his picture on, maybe turning off the map, and so on.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #9 Reply With Quote