View Single Post
Evil Aardvark

Old December 6th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Consumers are always encouraged to vote with their $$$, so that's what I'm doing.

I play 7th Sea - I've got everything that's in print and have kickstarted the upcoming releases - and I'd be glad to pay for HeroLab support for it but... the failure to keep up to date with other systems I've bought the products for: Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Mutants & Masterminds and Starfinder, leaves me feeling that I'd just be embarking on another path of frustration where half the books I have area always missing. Right now, my feeling is that I'm be better off just using a pencil and paper where I can always use the material from the books I own.

I respect Lone Wolf's right to invest their time and effort where they choose and where they believe the best return for their company is. This isn't a complaint, just a consumer telling you how they feel so that - if you believe it is important - you can take that into consideration when making future decisions.

I believe I'm not alone in this: look at the Shadowrun forums, they're filled with "I would use HeroLab but it is always so far behind so I use Chummer which is poor but more up-to-date". Maybe that's just talk, I don't know, some probably is, some probably isn't.

In this case, I went to the download page, thought about it and then decided agains buying the 7th Sea package.

I wish you well, I love your product.
Evil Aardvark is offline   #1 Reply With Quote