View Single Post
Bob G

Old June 20th, 2021, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
What's the timing of the script on bravery that calculates the bonus? So far, you've only listed your own script timings, not your target. And actually, when you said you combined them, you didn't show what that looked like, or say what phase & priority you used for that, so I don't have enough information to answer your question yet.

For how to apply bonuses, in the editor, choose the Help menu at the top, and then "Help on using the editor". On the page that pops up, find "Reference Information", and then look through the "Useful macros" section there.
Timing for the script that calculates Bravery bonus (cFtrBrave) is <Final 9000>. My script that calculates the abValue for my ability bonus now looks like this:
<Pre-attributes 5000>
Code:
field[abValue].value += field[abValue].value += hero.childfound[cFtrBrave].field[abValue].value

#competencebonus[hero.child[skKnowDun], field[abValue].value]
#competencebonus[hero.child[skKnowEng], field[abValue].value]
That takes care of the stacking issue, but the bonus itself does not add.

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Message me for a list of completed projects.
Visit my blog! https://gauntletsofblogrepower.blogspot.com/
Bob G is offline   #5 Reply With Quote