View Single Post
Paragon

Old May 10th, 2017, 12:22 PM
And if you missed it before, Salcor, if you put the creature portfolio--or a a .stock file including that portfolio (.stock files are just multiple portfolios really) in the "savage" directory, the creature will be available from the default list.

As to the cards and such--part of it is that I've slowly moved over to an almost entirely digital GMing style; I don't do much of anything with physical dice, cards, miniatures or anything like that any more; issues of physical landscape started to progressively make a lot of this more an more irritating (having to hop up and down to get at a place the battlemap was placed on for example). Add in the fact that I kind of find having to pause to make sure I haven't skipped someone more than a little annoying, and having something that can just list out (and better yet, walk through) initiative is a real virtue. All the moreso with a game like SW that wants you to re-randomize every round. I can't imagine how I'd deal with the card draw in a way that wasn't clumsy given available space and positioning.
Paragon is offline   #17 Reply With Quote