View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 15th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Baki has +8 to hit and a DC 27 save on his unarmed strike as well as two non-damaging attacks with attack bonus +6 and DC 22, and yet is stated to not be meeting caps by 4. Ubik costs 5 more pp when his enhanced traits are turned on.

For Baki, removing Attack Specialization and buying up 2 ranks of Attack Focus (melee) does the same (which argues it's not just unarmed since then both the Trip and the Snare are +8, DC 22). Removing both feats and buying up base attack gets rid of the validation message.

For Ubik, it looks like I'm being charged twice for my feats. Turning on the Enhanced Traits adds 5 to my Feats value, for 15 to 20, odd since there's only 4 points of direct feats in the Enhanced Traits. and... ahah! It's the enhanced dodge focus and the enhanced defensive roll. I normally have 1 rank of Defensive Roll and 2 in Dodge Focus. These values go up to 5 and 3 respectively with the enhanced traits. The other feats probably aren't doing this since they're entirely separate while Defensive Roll and Dodge Focus are adding on to traits I already have.

^_^ Alright, on to check a few more of the characters.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Problem Characters.zip (106.7 KB, 2 views)
Duggan is offline   #18 Reply With Quote