View Single Post
atlarman

Send a message via MSN to atlarman Send a message via Yahoo to atlarman

Old July 15th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Duggan-First off T Y for trying to clarify the caps thing- though for the life of me IDK where this comes from...the only thing i see in the rules regauding attack bonus is that at pwr level 10 your max attk or def bonus is 10 nothing i see mentions a 2*pl cap or a minimum or that ya need any attk at 2* pl - do you have a page reference mine is pg 17. (pocket players guide....probably close if not the same in corebook.)
As for save DCs- it does read on the table on page 17 "max save DC modifer +10 (@ pl 10) so when it comes to powers the max dc save ya can have would be 20 (if following this rule)
Lastly my "strike comment DOES NOT come from MM3- i havent seen that yet lol....it comes from both the txt under the mighty extra under stike and the discription of "STR bonus to srtike feat(or xtra ?) within HL itself.
Duggan: sorry dude ,I did not see the whole trade off section in ur post til after i wrote the last(yep i knew of trade offs but i was referring to the rule as isw/o trade( offs. AS for my max pwr ranks comment...i was referring to trying to keep the save DCs at 20 or lower(ie max save DC MODIFIER=+ 10 so total save DC(without trade offs) should be 20... now that im looking at it I see now that maxpower ranks would actually be 10 (powers save DC 10 plus rank. I must have confused this w toghness saves 15+ranks or something. If this is the case im at a complete loss to explain why i recently had to drop my mighty strike adamantine claws power down to 2 ranks in order to finally end up with a 20 save? IDK what's up with it.You should be alowed 10 ranks in a power and get a save DC of twenty. your right.

Last edited by atlarman; July 15th, 2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Adressing a portion of DUGGINS post I missed the 1st time
atlarman is offline   #15 Reply With Quote