View Single Post
Senko

Old October 2nd, 2021, 03:17 PM
Instructions only as so far I've had no luck locating it. Mythic Hero handbook has a "mythic familiar" option that adds a mythic tier to a familiar = to 1/2 the masters. I don't think hero lab has them get the full tier just some abilities from it unfortunately. Currently to activate it you can to do the following . . .

1) Make a wizard.
2) In the wizard tab select Arcane bond familiar.
3) In the mythic tab select "Feat - Mythic Class Ability - Wizard".
4) This creates a "Mythic Wizard" tab you can select "Mythic Class Ability - Mythic Arcane Bond familiar."
5) Finally on the "Minion" tab for your arcane familiar select "Alternate racial traits - Mythic Familiar".

You can just select mythic familiar as a racial trait but if you don't have the mythic options you get error messages which I'd like to avoid. I have manged to find the alternate trait (Editor - Race - Mythic Familiar) and I think I could make a selectable version just by deleting the pre-req

"validif (master.tagis[Custom.LGMyFamil] <> 0)"

However I'm trying to track down all the related things that allow you to purchase the mythic class ability wizard (also works for witch class and I think one or two others) as I don't just want to give the familiar the feat I also want to take the mythic feat that allows it and currently in that drop down menu it only displays if you have a valid class e.g. wizard you can take mythic class ability wizard but if your a blood arcanist with bloodline familiar it generates no options. When I have some more time I'm planning to try an alternative approach of looking for the mythic feats and making a custom one "Mythic Familiar" and making that a pre-requisite for the racial trait. Just need to figure out how to make it a "A or B' pre-requisite not a "A and B" one.

Part of why I'm so interested in this is that I think if I can figure it out I can use it to build the mythic leadership feat that allows you to have a cohort 1/2 your tier and your 10 highest followers as 1st level mythic beings for a villain. I know I can just make them but I'd like to have the feat represented on the sheet and there's no 'custom mythic feat" like there are other options.

Last edited by Senko; October 2nd, 2021 at 03:26 PM.
Senko is offline   #9 Reply With Quote