View Single Post
temohjyn

Old July 1st, 2022, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmcalister View Post
Sorry, been a bit busy recently but here's a quick and dirty first version. If you can let me know if it works for you. You just need to extract the ZIP file to your Hero Lab custom output folder (which is C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\customoutput\5e on my PC). In Hero Lab (once installed) you would just need to select DnD5e.info Custom Output (Simple) from the custom output selection to get this one.
Absolutely zero need to apologize! I'm on your timetable. Sheet works, and looks great! Thank you so much! One small problem. When I print a character with a familiar, it prints the picture of the familiar overlapping the character's picture in the image shield. Likewise, there's not a really good separation between the familiar's sheet and the bottom of the character sheet. This might be something I can fix quickly and easily by just toggling some "print familiar" configuration, but I'll be darned if I know where that is. I've included a zipped folder with an example character sheet printout in it so you can see what I mean.

Above all, thank you!!!! Volunteering to do this is totally awesome, and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Spectra_Cinder_Dawngate.zip (246.7 KB, 2 views)
temohjyn is offline   #52 Reply With Quote