View Single Post
Seeker1728

Old February 18th, 2021, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
FWIW, Power Points (PPs) are used, as you noted, like "mana" might be in other systems, but the points used for Super Powers are differentiated as "Super Power Points" (SPPs), essentially the emphasis there being on "Super Power" points, if you will. So they share nomenclature but they are not both "Power Points", in that sense, so I think that's how most of us would distinguish the difference. Obviously whatever nomenclature you prefer for your game is what you should go with, though, I just thought I'd point that out is all.
Thanks for the distinction Zarlor, it was just hella confusing reading that book after reading the Core rules, where they didn't use the S for SPPs, I kept flipping back and forth trying to find out how Supers fueled their powers a till I finally had to resort to searching Reddit on the matter.

Out of curiosity, would you happen to have a way off hand to be able to make that distinction evident in HL? Or is that just something that's way more bother than it's worth?
Seeker1728 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote