View Single Post
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 3rd, 2019, 08:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I want to encourage all users who are affected by this to reach out to us via our support email address <support@wolflair.com> and send in whatever system documentation you can collect such as your Hardware configuration/specs and your Operating System Version info.

We have seen a couple of reports of this behavior but thus far the issue seems to only impact a small portion of Users. Irrespective of this, we want to gather as much documentation as possible on the problem so that we can arm the dev team with as much context and concrete info as possible in hopes to find and correct the root issue.

I look forward to talking to you all soon, and I want to also note that while we do not have a solution in place yet I am going to update this thread with more information as it becomes available.

EDIT: I've been in touch with the team here and while we are still looking into why this is occurring, we believe we have found the problem, namely the various PDFCanvas64 files (.dll and .lib) files were not properly written to the Hero Lab Folder in the Program Files folder.

If you are being affected by this, we have found a workaround to help fix your issue that involves extracting some files directly into that directory so PLEASE reach out to us through our support so we can help resolve the issue with you directly.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Ryan F; October 3rd, 2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: New Info
Ryan F is offline   #14 Reply With Quote