View Single Post
BusterBluth

Old September 4th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I do not currently have an estimate for you.
I started building an Access dbase to do the kingdom & army stuff, but stopped working on it when I found out that you guys were going to implement the rules for UC in Herolab. Maybe I should start working on it again.

It'd be helpful to get an idea of the scope of what the package will finally look like, but you may not know at this point. Can you answer these questions or at least give me your best guess?

Will the final package adjudicate combat between armies or will it simply track changing army stats as it does now?

Will there be a graphical interface to handle placement of buildings within city districts or will that be handled more abstractly?

Will the army & kingdom rules be handled together? For example, armies have consumption which comes out a kingdom's treasury. Armies consume differently if they're garrisoned vs being out in the field. Their morale is also adversely affected if BPs aren't being spent on them. Will the package in its final form do this? Armies get defense bonuses depending on defensive structures built in a city. Will the package take this into account, depending on an army's current location?

Thanks so much for the info!
BusterBluth is offline   #9 Reply With Quote