Thread: Editor Help
View Single Post
BlueArcher

Old October 27th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Hi

I am adding my own content to 5e and am rolling along quite well l but I have a few outstanding issues that I cannot figure out. Hoping one of the editing gurus can point me in the right direction. The issues I have are the following - any direction on how to resolve them would be gratefully received. The list is:

1. I have created an archetype for Rogue that, at 3rd level, I want to give them proficiency with Shields and also make Spears and Tridents (sea culture!) Finesse weapons.

2. I have created an archetype for Ranger that grants bonus spells at various levels (one spell at each of 3, 5,7,9,13, and 17th). Some/all of these spells are not usually available to Rangers and I don't want them to count against the number of ranger spells known.

3. Inspired by Jason and the Argonauts, I want to give my new Ranger archetype the option of choosing a mechanical bird as their companion. How can I add that to the list?

4. I have created 4 archetypes - three work fine, but the Ranger one doesn't! It actually shows up as a Fighting Style rather than an Archetype - I've checked and it's certainly set to be an archetype. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks all!

Last edited by BlueArcher; October 27th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.
BlueArcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote