View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old November 30th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Other news!

I just posted version 1.14. This adds a "drawback buyoff" talent pick. Previously the only way to reflect a bought-off drawback on a character was to delete the drawback. This allows for a more accurate character state.

1.14 also has some under-the-hood changes to accommodate...the Telekinetic's Handbook! A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to decide which handbook to do next, and I started doing a little exploratory work with the TK book to get a sense for how big a project it would be. I did a few talents, and then a few more, and next thing I know I'm halfway through the friggin' thing anyway so I may as well just finish it. Thanks to the holiday I was able to do exactly that, and I have now handed that book off to Drop Dead Studios along with the Geomancer's Handbook. So sometime in the near future you should see both of those data packs appear on DrivethruRPG. I'll be sure to let you guys know when that's the case.

Next I'll be implementing the Diviner's Handbook, because that's the only unimplemented handbook I currently own. Gonna have to pick up the others soon.
TheIronGolem is offline   #202 Reply With Quote