View Single Post
Illyahr

Old August 23rd, 2022, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I tested the changes I recommended before I posted it and it does work. The tags appear on the hero. It does look like the script is running later than Weapon Focus so push the script back to Pre-Levels/5000. I've tested this with the example you give above and it works.

Edit: Changing the timing messed up the candidate expression. I don't know why the script needs to adjust that so I made some changes to remove that part of the script. I also added some text to the description so users can at least see what weapons they'll be getting weapon focus for. See attached.
I see where the disconnect is. I have the weapons tagged in the discipline things as thingid.weapon and you have them tagged as WepFocus.weapon.

I have the candidate expression the way it is due to feats from Path of War that will allow you to swap out disciplines for different ones. In that instance, the Swordsage would need to find the thing for that discipline instead of the one forgotten.

I'll do some working and see what I can do.

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1124 Reply With Quote