View Single Post
mototom

Old August 12th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Again, the whole Vault system is something we're working on to try to integrate as seamlessly as possible into the service and you can expect changes and improvements to take place, but in terms of getting the concrete rules into your hands, the Vault already has huge potential to be a boon for getting more detailed information swiftly without having to use outside references such as PDFs or other SDS websites/tools.
Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate the update and the plans for the Vault. As user feedback, unless the Vault integration functions as hover items, or pop-up windows, or similar, it's going to be a downgrade.

Ultimately, the primary requirements from my perspective is 1) speed of access and 2) not having to leave the character sheet. If we have to open another tab or do a search to get to information that used to be contained in the skill description it's a big step backwards.

It's also disappointing to see features get removed before their replacements are ready to go. Whether or not the Vault turns out to be a good alternative, I would have liked to see the skill action details remain in the skill description until it's ready.
mototom is offline   #8 Reply With Quote