View Single Post
Bobson

Old January 13th, 2015, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The "Community Bestiary" and Community Player Pack are not done yet so you should keep that installed if you are running the modules. The only part of the CB that should be changed by the new installs is my "old" adjustments will get changed over to the new "Basic Player" versions.

To do a "fresh" install on Windows (idea is similar on Mac) is go to your "c:\programData\HeroLab\data\Pathfinder" folder and rename it to "pathfinder_old". Then go to the "c:\programData\HeroLab\download\pathfinder.hl " file and run this to start a fresh install of the Pathfinder Game system. After it installs download the Community Bestiary "first" and then install any of the "new" packs you wish.
I just want to say that this "fresh" install fixed the large majority of errors I was getting in the Reign of Winter portfolios post-upgrade. Thanks!

The only error I'm still getting is "abDRCIrMag", which this post says is because of a change to Cold Iron DR a while ago. I know it's a low priority, but once all the community project files are reorganized, do you plan on updating all the old portfolios to ensure there's no errors?

Also, it's great to have all this on github, where it can serve as examples of Real Live Data Files™ for data file dabblers like me.

Last edited by Bobson; January 13th, 2015 at 03:42 AM.
Bobson is offline   #48