View Single Post
wrs92103

Old May 8th, 2021, 12:54 PM
My family has used Hero Labs (Classic), off and on, for years. We are now making the jump to HLO. I was profoundly confused as to which account I should buy, and it was only by finding this entry in the glossary:
Account Level
Type of Hero Lab Online user account that governs what access is granted to campaigns and content, with the values:

Standard - Allows purchase of game systems and content for personal use and participation within campaigns using content sharing
Patron - Same as Standard plus allows content sharing to be enabled within campaigns owned by the user
Apprentice - Has no access to self-purchased content but allows participation as a player within campaigns providing shared content
Demo - Grants access to limited subset of capabilities and content suitable for taking the product for a test drive when considering purchase
that things made sense. I recommend a, "Which account is right for me?" page. Or merge this info into the current account selection blurb.

As an aside, the current blurb (https://www.wolflair.com/hlo/) talks about what each account has, but not what it lacks. I couldn't tell the accounts apart and thus was very confused about which to buy.
wrs92103 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote