View Single Post
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 25th, 2020, 11:35 AM
So how 'bout a little positivity? Many PF1 users have been clamoring for release on HLO for... well, since HLO was released into the wild. Now it's here, and rather than a chorus of "Hurrahs!" it's still more negativity.

SO... I say "HURRAH!" PF1 is coming to HLO! Thank you, LoneWolf, for bringing this long awaited functionality. I, too, hope that you'll find a way to make custom content a reality, that you will stick to your originally stated "one time fee of about $20 to migrate everything you own," etc. But THANK YOU for taking this step!

I even thank you for doing it on a Saturday, so that you can roll it out as soon as possible after Christmas, and I don't blame you a bit for giving yourselves and your employees Christmas day off! In fact, I applaud you for it. I hope everyone who owns and works for LWD has the best Christmas imaginable.

For those who are afraid HLO won't be able to meet all of your PF1 gaming needs, it's a wonderful certainty that HLC is still available, in all of its glory and with all of the functionality you've grown to know and love .

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; December 25th, 2020 at 11:40 AM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #22 Reply With Quote