View Single Post
llothos

Old October 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigojones View Post
YES!!! i will look forward to this very much so. slightly less then the release of RW but still looking forward none the less..

Cemlak-
no i get you. i know i am being very impatient. but this is my situation i am currently running 3 different campaigns in the same world. and the way i have been working is that each party does effect the others even though they have never met. so it is very difficult to have to re read all of my notes every week we play to remember oh wait is it this party that did x,y and z that turned around and effected group 2 which then did a,b, and c. it has just become very cumbersome, to the point that i have been pushing back play time to be able to re go through my notes. so i am at a cross roads.

My choice:
1 find a product that is out right now and use that and be half ass about it
2 find a different product put all my information in it and then re do it all over again once this comes out
3 hold of playing till this comes out

and with out a release date it makes me un willing to do the 3rd. smartly i should have put in for the kick started but i was not aware of it till shortly after then end. so i am SOL and grumpy.
While I don't have anything quite as elaborate but I too am in process of starting a campaign and am looking to be organized but I don't want to have to do things more then once. My group is getting anxious to start but I've been holding off a bit for a couple of reasons (one is waiting on this software).
llothos is offline   #30 Reply With Quote