View Single Post
Senko

Old February 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Ah that's a shame I was hoping to use the mythic famililar option. Sadly with neither that nor the mythic leadership (hireling manual adding) I'm still stuck at square one in trying to figure out how to enable tiers on a familiar.

Oh well thanks for trying to help back to randomly digging through the editor to try and figure out what the toggle is that allows PC's/hirelings to get tiers so I can try enabling it on a familiar/mount/etc. At least I can manage the leadership sort of now.

EDIT
Hmmm I've somehow managed to create a race that generates two "arcane familiars" one with the familiar tab and one that's a full hero capable of taking mythic tiers, class levels, hp, etc but doesn't have the familiar benefits tab . . .

EDIT 2
You can actually add class abilities on the mythic tab I just found out. Unfortunately its a virtual tier e.g. familiar = tier 1 because master is suitable mythic tier doesn't give it an actual tier (path, ability increase, etc) its just a few abilities and pick X feats or monster abiliites. Back to the drawing board.

Last edited by Senko; February 13th, 2020 at 12:42 AM.
Senko is offline   #6 Reply With Quote