View Single Post
muzzyman1981

Old November 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Ghaz, I ask that you refrain from your childish behavior on the bug report. You constantly are saying something, which I understand is your opinion, but you refuse to find any facts that it is correct...whereas Grey_Mage and myself have provided examples of the same situation in other units profiles to prove our point.

I will attempt to explain it once more....just because it doesn't say it in the vehicle unit profiles does not make it an invalid upgrade as it would be completely invalid for everyone. The Chronus special rule description on page 89 of the Space Marine Codex validates him as an upgrade for vehicles (I say upgrade for vehicles because he cannot be taken for any other type of unit and he is not a stand alone unit. Furthermore, in the profile on page 143 of the Space Marine Codex says he "must be assigned to one tank in the army.", which again validates him as a option for vehicles as he is an optional chocie, or if you prefer an optional upgrade, for the vehicles in the Space Marine army list.

Secondly, if you were to read the Space Wolf FAQ it says that we take all vehicles, variants, and options available in the Space Marine Codex (it also says that we take them from in the Space Wolf Codex, although it does leave out the option part, but to be fair to all we follow the FAQ and take all options from the SM Codex otherwise our vehicles would be unfairly priced compared to SM vehicle choices).

If you continue to argue this issue, instead of debating it like a mature person I will be forced to report your actions and IF you are a maintainer ask that you be removed from such resposibilities as you have shown that you are unwilling to look at all options before making a decision. We do not take childish and un-warranted action very nicely and will respond to such actions with appropriate measures.
muzzyman1981 is offline   #25