View Single Post
Andrew

Old October 5th, 2020, 01:49 PM
I only use it rarely and this is probably the first time I have used the full features. The final epic battle of the campaign was largey wrecked by this badly implemented and useless feature.
I go through each characters action in turn and then like an idiot I click on the next turn button expecting it to go back to the begginning of the initiative order as it works in this game.
But no the somewhat annoyingly useless software instead rerolls everyones initiative with 20 combatants this made remembering the order of action slightly difficult and a piece of paper would have been much superior.

Writing this without expletives had been difficult. Hero Labs is normally excellent however this one feature is so badly implemented that it has come close to wrecking a two year campaign I cannot begin to express my displeasure at how angry this failure to implement the basics of the rules has made me.

edit and after going back to check It happens every time I press for a new round. It looks like the funcitonality for New Combat has attached itself to New Round as well.

Last edited by Andrew; October 5th, 2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: further information
Andrew is offline   #1 Reply With Quote