View Single Post
keendk

Old April 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Thunder, I dont know what you are using the programs for, but having used Both Hero Labs and Fight Club id say there are pros and cons to both.

Hero Labs is an excellent character builder, that really guides you through the process nicely and shows you your options...however its use as an on screen Character Sheet seems incredibly lacking, and the price point is high. Hero Labs Printed character sheets are decent.

Fight Club almost requires you to make your character elsewhere and then input it...but once youve input everything its an amazing on screen tool, and the Spell List is completely unparalleled. There is no print out feature.

I must admit that after switching from Ipad to a windows tablet, the only thing Im actually missing is the Fight Club app, Hero Labs is an OK stand in but just doesnt cut it as an easy on table tool.

/EDIT I forgot to add that Hero Labs works within the boundaries of the law and is a respectable company, where as the fight club app is a lot more questionable...and that means a lot in my book.

Last edited by keendk; April 8th, 2016 at 11:22 PM.
keendk is offline   #26 Reply With Quote