View Single Post
Mediator9292

Old October 31st, 2023, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
That looks fine. I have a thought on this - is this a common property, like a DR, an energy resistance, a speed, SR, something like one of those? Or is this something new - a unique ability you've created? The bootstrapping method probably isn't best if this is one of the common properties - for those, since all of those picks are already on the hero, regardless of whether this item is turned on or not, just use a script to check actUser, and apply a value to that property if actUser is high enough.
I'm trying to get it to apply things like iKeen, iHoly, iBane at different levels of Influence, as well as unlock item spells like Mirror Image and Mirror Strike. Do those count as common properties?

I also have several effects running in various eval scripts that do things like reducing caster level or adding enhancement bonuses to the weapon and even unlocking an Inspired Rage effect that can be activated, but if there's a simple way to just 'unlock' these weapon properties and item spells at different Influence levels without resorting to several more eval scripts, I'd much prefer that if possible. I just can't figure out how to fix the syntax error that keeps popping up whenever I try to use field[actUser].value >= # specifically in the Tag Expression.

Last edited by Mediator9292; October 31st, 2023 at 08:19 PM. Reason: just emphasizing the location of the error
Mediator9292 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote