View Single Post
ShadowRose

Old March 15th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRose View Post
I noticed today that the Spear Mastery feat only adds +1 to melee attack rolls with spears, not ranged ones. I think this must be an oversight as the feat reads "+1 bonus to attack rolls...with a spear" So RAW that would be both melee and ranged attack rolls.
Not sure if this is the place to post stuff like that but if not, can someone point me in the right direction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
The best place to report bugs with the 5e Community Pack is over on the pack's Github page.

I took a look and I see in the code where it's only adding to "wAttMelee", which means you're totally right about the ranged attack bonus not working. I should be able to fix this for the next pack release.

I can't test this at the moment, but here's how I'm pretty sure you can fix it for yourself in the meantime. Open COM_5ePack_UA - Feats.user in a text editor, preferably one like Notepad++ with line numbers. Go to line 85, which should read "eachpick.field[wAttMelee].value += 1". Add a new line immediately below it, and put "eachpick.field[wAttRanged].value += 1" on that new line.

Save the file, CTRL+R in Hero Lab to reload the game system, and you should be good to go.
Did this ever get addressed? I'm still seeing this issue on my end.
ShadowRose is offline   #885 Reply With Quote