View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old October 4th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrohawk View Post
Hi, I'm getting an error code after loading HeroLab with all the Spheres packages installed:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3096) - Thing 'rSoPTypVan' - Invalid unique id 'sopTlAdhesBlastMonst' for attribute 'thing'
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3096) - Thing 'rSoPTypVan' - Invalid id for bootstrap thing
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3173) - Thing 'rSoPTypEnf' - Invalid unique id 'sopTlAdhesBlastMonst' for attribute 'thing'
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3173) - Thing 'rSoPTypEnf' - Invalid id for bootstrap thing
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3325) - Thing 'rSoPTypAss' - Invalid unique id 'sopTlAdhesBlastMonst' for attribute 'thing'
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3325) - Thing 'rSoPTypAss' - Invalid id for bootstrap thing
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Divin.user (line 3540) - Thing - Invalid unique id 'sopTlAdhesBlastMonst' for attribute 'id'

I'm new to HeroLab in general, so apologies if this is a trivial/previously solved error.

Cheers
Sorry I only just now saw this; it sometimes takes a few days for a new person's first post to appear, and the same goes for the email notifications I get when there's a post in this thread.

Those errors make me think you have an older copy of the Diviner's Handbook. What you will want to do is update to the latest version, by following the instructions in the readme file that are part of the .zip you would have received from Drivethru (or directly from DDS if you got them through Kickstarter or something). That readme will walk you through the process of setting it up so that Hero Lab auto-detects new versions of your installed SoP books and lets you know when they are ready to update. I also recommend you do this for any other SoP/SoM products you have, so that everything can stay up to date.

Let me know how it goes!
TheIronGolem is offline   #800 Reply With Quote