View Single Post
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 5th, 2021, 05:46 PM
I can't speak to architecture, as that's arcana outside my knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
I wonder if they could make custom items that are just collections of adjustments? The adjustments already exist, mostly. So I could equip a custom ring, for example, and it could give me a bonus to AC, apply an enhancement to my intelligence, and give me the ability to cast lightning bolt three times. I think most or all of those adjustments exist already—you just need to bake them into an item that I can equip and unequip. (And if Campaign Theater could let us transfer items between PCs and/or create a list, like a magic vendor, of standard and custom items players can acquire, we've got quite a bit of homebrew right there.)
Spoilers, this is basically my thoughts on it. I'd like to see about setting up an adjustments table that can be turned on within items so the adjustments can be added directly to items, then have their activation tied to the item's equip state. Same with potentially Added Abilities and Spells. It's got a number of factors we'll have to work out I think, and not sure when, just tossing out that this is in line with my general thoughts at present.

Last edited by Daniel V; November 5th, 2021 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Repeating myself within a sentence, woooo
Daniel V is offline   #10 Reply With Quote