View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 10th, 2014, 10:19 AM
D20 ogl support is what it is. I'm not sure if Lone Wolf has an official license for 3.5, but anyone can do OGL content due to the OGL license. Pathfinder is "Officially Licensed" and is Paizo's "official" character builder, which is why most of the support goes into Pathfinder. Paizo releases a lot of content quickly and it needs to kept up with.

Also, just going to put this out there, d20 hasn't changed much, if at all, since 4e came out. So I'm not sure what, outside of epic level support, would be needed in these files?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; May 10th, 2014 at 10:34 AM.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote