View Single Post
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Greetings!

After a long delay for various reasons, I've released the Warmachine Prime MK II update file. I have been careful not to change anything that would make the MK I file unusable for those that wish to not make the move to MK II. This was done without the need to create an entirely new set of files.

All 'casters, 'jacks, Solos and Units in the Prime MK II rulebook are present and usable in the MK II file. Also, the new damage grids have made their debut, which should make the files even better. These grids are present for both MK I and MK II.

I've made it through converting a large chunk of the PDF Privateer Press released in advance of the Prime MK II book. It's not completed, which is why I haven't enabled anything beside what was in the Prime MK II book. One of the reasons the conversion hasn't taken much time is the PDF itself. MUCH easier to copy/paste than typing all that in by hand.

So, start building armies already!
Let me know on these boards what's not working and what functionality is missing. I am thinking of making a "minimalist" version that would leave out everything extraneous from the print outs. But, that's not happening right away.

Cheers
Great gaming!
The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #28 Reply With Quote