View Single Post
Fenris447

Old December 11th, 2020, 04:08 PM
After over a year, the release Artificer is finally done! Or at least, ready for you all to download and find bugs. Follow the instructions in this post for how to download pre-release files and report bugs. Follow the link there to my branch on the Github and download COM_5ePack_ERFLW - Artificer.user to try it out!

EDIT: As a heads up, I'm probably going to overhaul how infusions are handled, to make sure we can limit the number of active ones per the rules. So don't get too attached to the preview version! The next version will likely cause errors on Heroes using the one on my branch currently.

EDIT 2: Okay, the file has been updated again. Infusions are now a separate tab. But it properly sets up what Infusions you know versus which ones are active. Pick which infusions you want to learn from the top list. Then pick which of those infusions are active on you, and which are active on an ally. Unlike before, this now properly limits the number of active infusions, while also keeping things clean when they're not on you. It's pretty snazzy. But I expect there are still bugs I haven't found. So please test it and let me know what you find! Also be aware that the Armorer is finished, but it'll be released with the rest of the TCoE subclasses, as they're all in one WIP file currently.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; December 14th, 2020 at 07:01 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #847 Reply With Quote