View Single Post
nightpanda2810

Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
The errors I saw were reported in the console. I was using Chrome at the time.

Even though the control window never said "Finished", I did see that lots of journal entries had been created - some were empty, but I suspect that might be the case in your realm too.

If you have nginx in your configuration, then the Foundry recommended set up is to have "client_max_body_size 300M;" somewhere in the configuration file. I haven't checked mine yet to see if it is set to 300M or some lower value. My nginx configuration file was missing this line. When this line was added, then all the files uploaded properly.

Are you using the latest version (0.3.13) of my module? I did fix an issue where the module was not waiting for each file to be uploaded before sending the next one.
That's exactly what I saw as well.

I added the config line to the NGINX config, and I had a successful import! Everything except imbedded images works. I get the below error in the console every time I open a journal entry with an image, and in the entry I only see the generic "image here" image. I've confirmed the images exist in the realmworksimport folder.

Yes, I am on the latest version.

Realmworks Template Management
nightpanda2810 is offline   #39 Reply With Quote