View Single Post
Farling

Old July 2nd, 2021, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 View Post
Hmm, I didn't see any of those errors in the console. Were they elsewhere? I could add the images by hand if the errors are visible to me. I have 2 different foundry servers; one at home, running on an Ubuntu VM. And one in AWS. I was attempting the upload on my home VM, before putting it on my live server.
The errors I saw were reported in the console. I was using Chrome at the time.

Even though the control window never said "Finished", I did see that lots of journal entries had been created - some were empty, but I suspect that might be the case in your realm too.

If you have nginx in your configuration, then the Foundry recommended set up is to have "client_max_body_size 300M;" somewhere in the configuration file. I haven't checked mine yet to see if it is set to 300M or some lower value. My nginx configuration file was missing this line. When this line was added, then all the files uploaded properly.

Are you using the latest version (0.3.13) of my module? I did fix an issue where the module was not waiting for each file to be uploaded before sending the next one.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal

Last edited by Farling; July 2nd, 2021 at 02:24 PM.
Farling is offline   #38 Reply With Quote