View Single Post
Sir_Taurinus

Old January 8th, 2022, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Well, it comes to it, my next set of updates for 3.x content. I have been rather busy working on other stuff so I haven't even begun to consider what I want to include next.

So, I am looking for feedback from all of you, what would you like to see added next? Or what things are not working properly that you think should? Should I continue working on this for Pathfinder 1e and HeroLabs Classic or should I bite the bullet and subscribe to HLO to recreate this content for that and for pf2e (I detest consolidated skills).

These are all things I need to know before I can move forward with future updates. Please, I need you to direct point me in the direction that can best help all of you play your good old 3.x content in pathfinder.

Finally, I have an announcement regarding my Dark Sun material. I have decided that I shall do one final update. Specifically to consolidate monsters and tweak some of the inaccurate information. After that I will NO LONGER be maintaining the DARK SUN material.

If you have HL coding experience and wish to take over it for me I'd be more than happy to pass the torch. I simply do not play DarkSun and as such I don't have a deep enough understanding on how it works to accurately recreate it.

Yours,
TobyFox2002 (I love to talk to people about all things RP and Tabletop-ish, Please feel free to ask for my Discord via PM).
I would vote for HLC as well...

Concerning Dark Sun, I do really appreciate your work here, since it is the World I usually play in 3.5 and Pathfinder 1.0. Unfortunally I do not have any HL coding experience nor knowledge, so I canīt be of any help. I have just made some minor adjustments to your material via Editor to adapt it for my characters and campaing.
Since it is going to be your last update in that material, I do not know if it is possible for you to adapt some of the standard classic PCs classes (Druid, Rogue, Bard, Ranger...) to Dark Sun requierements, since there are some changes that are beyond my limited editor/scripts knowledge...
Anyway, you have done and extraordinary work here and I will regret you quiting. Thanks once more
Sir_Taurinus is offline   #267 Reply With Quote