Thread: New Class
View Single Post
thaimletches

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I found what I was looking for to get the hero's hit die in the half-fiend template, the place I had originally located it. I wasn't sure if #totallevels[] took into account hit die (for monstrous characters) and the feat specified hit die, so I wanted to stay true to its wording.

I will try the 'Independent Copies' checkbox when I return to the psychic warrior. I have taken a break to finish adding the races and psion class. In doing so, I did notice an oddity.

I have the custom field set to three spells (as place holders for now) and they show up, but I see each spell name duplicated in the list. Everything works as expected with the proper spell being removed from usrCandid2 based on the choice in usrCandid1, but I thought I'd ask if this is expected behavior of have I done something wrong/unexpected?

Last question, I've been assigning Hero.Psionic to the classes I've added to facilitate selecting psionic and metapsionic feats. Will I need to remove this once there is proper psionic support or will it be fine to forget about it and only consider removing it in an effort to clean up unnecessary cruft from the files later.
thaimletches is offline   #15 Reply With Quote