View Single Post
Fox Lee

Old March 16th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicSN View Post
If you send me the user file I can have a look at it (send to tirionareonwe at gmail.com).

Hmmm, I wonder, if you select "CountsAs" Hybrid Avenger, does this help ? (though if you replace, this should not actually be needed).

BTW: If you have any other (working) bugfixes, feel free to upload to http://hl4e.cryptoknight.org ;-)
Thanks Magic SN I'll send you a copy shortly. I'm pretty sure I tried making it count as itself, but that may have been when I was meddling with the hybrid psion instead. Guess I'd best go check that first!

...Hmmm, nope, that gives me a message like "Contains duplicates of tag 'clsAvengHy", which is a bit interesting 'cus that's the ID for the official one, not mine. Is it trying to copy the Avenger equivalency tag from the Hybrid Avenger?

So here's a thing: now if I change the equivalency back and try to test it, I get a "thing to replace is already replaced by another thing and cannot be superceded" message, and I notice that in the "counts as" tag list there is a separate entry for my version and the original version. Is that as it should be? I would have thought that only the replacing version should exist. Have I maybe corrupted one of my data files or something? ^^;

(All that aside, the file is on its way to you. I just thought I would mention the new stuff too.)

Anyway, I certainly will upload any bugfixes I have working, once I'm sure that they are. I have occasionally found myself sondering whether or not fixing a couple of spelling mistakes in a theme is worth updating a file... probably most people are not as pedantic as me Currently I'm trying to fix up the "Noble Adept" theme, but I fear it may be a lost cause for me, due to the need to do weird power swaps (and because I can't for the life of me find the right way to refer to a character's power point total).

By the by, are you interested in homebrew stuff at all, on the forum? Or strictly conversions of legit stuff?

Thanks!

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
Invincible Ink - Original indie tabletop games on demand
The Square Fireball - Where it's 4th Edition Forever
Skies of Escarnum - Inclusive anime-flavoured 4e campaign world
HeroLab 4e patch contributor
Fox Lee is offline   #3 Reply With Quote