Bloodwolf

Old October 5th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Sorry. Just getting to this now.
No problem.

Quote:
Looking at the file you provided, it looks pretty good overall. I haven't really done much with dragons recently. Is there a reason why you gave the Fang Dragon it's own Crush, Tail Sweep and Trip abilities? Is that how the other dragons are set up?
I had to give it's own Crush and Tail Sweep because those are physical attacks and thus need the damage of one size category larger. So to do that and get the live name to appear correctly I had to create their own.

As for the Trip I did that so that the language matched the Draconomicon.

Quote:
Also, if you are able to update the other dragons in a separate file, that's probably ok. I thought you were going to be changing the original file, and I wasn't sure if that was going to work out well if I also had changes to make.
All of the heavy lifting can be done in a separate file but the SplAb files will have to be bootstrapped in each dragon.

I have the black dragon done. I did create a "copy" of the MM black dragon to work with, but it doesn't have to be done. All that has to be created is the SplAb entry and any of the sla entries needed. Then the SplAb entry bootstrapped to the appropriate dragon.

Quote:
Thank you.
Your welcome.
Bloodwolf is offline   #1018 Reply With Quote