View Single Post
Fuzzywessy

Old April 13th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Edit: Just noticed how old this forum was. Will search for the correct forum to post this!

Hi! I am using a Conduit Feat in conjunction with another feat on one of my characters and I noticed that it doesn't give the proper number of uses per day

Specifically I am using "Flickering Step" from Planar Adventures which gives you Dimension Door as a spell-like ability. The text of which reads: "You can use this feat's benefit once per day plus an additional time per day for every 5 ranks you have in Knowledge: Planes"

and "Quicken Spell-Like Ability" from the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. The text of which reads: "The creature can use the chosen spell-like ability as a quickened spell-like ability 3 times per day (Or less, if the ability is usable only once or twice per day)"

If I am understanding the mechanics correctly at 20th level with 20 ranks in Knowledge: Planes, I should have 5 total uses of Dimension Door, 3 of which should be quickened, however I am showing only 1/day for use of Quickened Dimension Door.

I have tested it by taking away the Quicken Spell-Like ability feat and it shows the proper number of uses per day (5). It is only in conjunction with Quicken spell-like ability that the number of uses displays incorrectly.

If this has been reported already I apologize. I did a quick search and didn't see anything. Thanks!

Last edited by Fuzzywessy; April 13th, 2020 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Just saw how old the forum I posted this in was...
Fuzzywessy is offline   #154 Reply With Quote